Unisex Tee. Made with a premium high quality cotton/poly material which is super soft, lightweight, and has just the right amount of stretch. Pairs perfectly with leggings or jeans!! Men you can rock it anyway you want! ;)
♥COLOR OF SHIRT DROP DOWN:
I have 2 drop down boxes for the color of tee. There are stock issues due to covid still so just in case your first option isn't available please pick a 2nd choice. I will always go with the first choice if availablE!
♥FIT & SIZING:
This is a unisex cut light weight t-shirt and believe me you are going to fall in love with how insanely soft it is! Men order your normal size. Ladies if you prefer a little room in your shirt, you will be okay with your normal size. If you prefer a more fitted shirt, you may want to size down. For best-fit measure one of your favorite shirts then compare to the sizing chart in the links below.
Ladies Size Reference - I am 5'5" - 145 and wear a size Medium. I can go with a size Small if I am wanting it more fitted...it will just be a bit longer then your typical ladies cut.
- 4.2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Solid Red is 3.8 oz./yd² (US) 6.7 oz./L yd (CA), 50/25/25 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/rayon, 40 singles
- Black Heather is 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Pick your color tee from the dropdown. Design will be white!
♥ For product specs click here ~ For Product Measurements click here
***Please keep in mind that due to the differences in computer monitor settings the colors you see on your computer screen/or phone may look different on the printed product. Design placement, size, and brightness may vary due to the fabric as well as different sizes. I strive to display product photos as accurately as possible. But if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.***