KEEP THE COLOR OF THE DESIGN IN MIND WHEN PICKING YOUR TEE COLOR
♥FIT & SIZING:
This is a unisex cut light weight t-shirt and believe me you are going to fall in love with how insanely soft it is! Ladies if you prefer a little room in your shirt, you will be okay with your normal size. If you prefer a more fitted shirt, you may want to size down. For best-fit measure one of your favorite shirts then compare to the sizing chart in the links below.
Ladies Size Reference - I am 5'5" - 145 and wear a size Medium. I can go with a size Small if I am wanting it more fitted...it will just be a bit longer then your typical ladies cut.
- 4.2 oz./yd² (US) 7 oz./L yd (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Color tee in mock up is Green triblend (not on the list to pick from due to it being low in stock in some sizes)...if you want that color just pick the size you want in your 2nd color choice and in the notes section at checkout put "Green Triblend" and if available I will order that color for you, if not I wil go with your 2nd option!
♥ For product specs click here ~ For Product Measurements click here
*Due to Covid some colors/sizes may be out of stock (I will do my best to find it if at all possible). If it happens that I cannot find it or a similar brand/style...I will contact you by email to see if you would like to change color choices or a refund.
***Please keep in mind that due to the differences in computer monitor settings the colors you see on your computer screen/or phone may look different on the printed product. Design placement, size, and brightness may vary due to the fabric as well as different sizes. I strive to display product photos as accurately as possible. But if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.***